The Pitch Plus has an area of approximately 122m2: it’s ideal to host families with tents, caravan or motorhomes of any dimension who love wide spaces and freedom.
The sanitary blocks are all equipped with hot showers, sinks for clothes and dishes, coin-operated washing machines and tumble dryers.
What this place offers
*During peak periods, the wi-fi connection may experience slowdowns or temporary stops in service. In addition, vegetation in some parts of the facility may hinder perfect signal reception.
- 27/05 to 30/06 and 04/09 to 16/09: minimum 3 nights
- from 01/07 to 31/07 and from 21/08 to 03/09: minimum 5 nights
- from 01/08 to 20/08: minimum 7 nights
Check-in and check-out
- 05/08 to 20/08: 12:00 noon to 20:00.
- in the remaining periods: from 08:00 to 20:00.
- Check-out: by 12:00.
- From 14:30 to 16:30, it is not possible to enter with vehicles inside the camping area. However, it is possible to check in and walk inside the facility.
- Reservations must be confirmed with a down-payment equal to 30% of the total amount of the stay.
- Reservations can only be made through online payments with Visa or Mastercard credit/debit cards.
- The balance payment of the stay must be made by the day before check-out during the cash desk hours.
- Balance payment for nights between 12/08 and 20/08 must be made at check-in.
- Any cancellation of the stay reservation (cancellation) must be communicated by e-mail in response to the CONFIRMATION previously received.
- In cases of cancellation the following amounts will be charged:
- € 70.00 if the notice of cancellation is received by the 8th day prior to the day of arrival
- the entire down-payment made at the time of booking if the notice of cancellation is received from the 7th day prior to the scheduled arrival date onwards.
- All information on booking conditions and cancellations can be found at any time at torrerinalda.it/conditions.
- A maximum of two pets are allowed per pitch and one in the Rider Tent.
- Under no circumstances may pets be left unattended inside the pitches.
- Pets are not allowed at the equipped beach, swimming pool, playground and convenience store.
- One parking space is included for crews equipped with a tent, caravan or tent trailer.
- Vehicles can be parked in the two parking areas, located inside the Holiday Center near the entrance.
- The camping pitch can be approached by car only on arrival and departure days for loading and unloading luggage.
- It is not possible to park vehicles on the pitch.
- The tourist tax is €2.00 per night per person for the first five nights. Children up to 11 years of age are exempt.
- Electricity columns are a maximum of 27 meters away from the pitches, so it is recommended to have an electric cable of adequate length.